Anon has a burglar break in
he just sums up his life in 2 sentences
aquasplendens THIS IS LITERALLY HOW YOU FLIRT THIS IS HOW I HAVE TO SET YOU UP WITH GUYS THIS IS LITERALLY YOU
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Portuguese designer Susana Soares has developed a device for detecting cancer and other serious diseases using trained bees. The bees are placed in a glass chamber into which the patient exhales; the bees fly into a smaller secondary chamber if they detect cancer.
Scientists have found that honey bees - Apis mellifera - have an extraordinary sense of smell that is more acute than that of a sniffer dog and can detect airborne molecules in the parts-per-trillion range.
Bees can be trained to detect specific chemical odours, including the biomarkers associated with diseases such as tuberculosis, lung, skin and pancreatic cancer.
breathe into the ＢＥＥ ＯＲＢ to reveal your fate
If my jokes offend you:
- I’m sorry
- It won’t happen again
- 1 & 2 are lies
- You’re a pussy
- “She was laughing even as we kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste than someone else’s laughter in your mouth.”— Unknown (via jasfuckinq)
- “If the world represented anything, The sun would represent the light you brought into my life. The moon would represent the glow of sweat on our skin...”
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- “The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad. You know, when Sad tries to bite its lip and not cry and smile and go, “No, I’m happy...”